Your Rental Agreement with the company G. Kallis (Manufacturers) Ltd (the ‘Company’) requires you disclose the following personal information.
Name, Identification number, student identification number, phone number (land and mobile), address, email, University of study, course/degree, date of graduation (Personal Data).
Your Personal Data above will be selected and filed in electronic form and in hard copy, so as to apply the Rental Agreement and to meet the obligations under the terms of the agreement.
The Company through its legal representatives and authorised persons will use the Personal Data only in case that you neglect to return the Gown within the agreed period, so as to communicate with you and/or to enforce the Company’s legal demands in such a case.
When the Gown is returned in the same condition as hired according the terms of the Rental Agreement, the Company will destroy and delete all your Personal Data from the Company’s system.
I received a full briefing of the contents of this document, and in free will and with full knowledge of the contents of this document, I accept and give my consent for the collection of my Personal Data for the purpose described above.
1. The Hirer will return the Gown hired to G. Kallis (Manufacturers) Ltd (the “Company”) up to 7 (seven) days after the graduation date.
2. Failure to return the Gown on time gives the right to the Company to claim damages and / or additional rent and/or claim the value of the Gown from the Hirer.
3. The Hirer will return the Gown in the same condition as hired, the cost of any damage will be borne by the Hirer. Any costs relating to the return of the Gown are borne by the Hirer. The Hirer will not lend or rent the Gown to anyone else. If the Hirer lends or rents the Gown, the Company may request additional rent which the Hirer is obliged to bear.
4. The Hirer hereby agrees and allows the Company to charge the credit/debit card of the Hirer for the full amount of the value of the Gown on and/or fees and/or damages as per paragraphs 2 and 3 above.
5.The Hirer allows the company to contact the hirer by telephone or electronically (e-mail, SMS, etc) or any other way, for matters relating exclusively to the hiring of the Gown.
6. The Gown should not be washed or ironed. The Gown can be dry cleaned.
7. This agreement will terminate with the return of the Gown and accessories on time and in good condition within the time according to paragraphs 1, 2 & 3.