1. The Hirer will return the Gown hired to G. Kallis (Manufacturers) Ltd (the “Company”) up to 7 (seven) days after the graduation date.
2. Failure to return the Gown on time gives the right to the Company to claim damages and / or additional rent and/or claim the value of the Gown from the Hirer.
3. The Hirer will return the Gown in the same condition as hired, the cost of any damage will be borne by the Hirer. Any costs relating to the return of the Gown are borne by the Hirer. The Hirer will not lend or rent the Gown to anyone else. If the Hirer lends or rents the Gown, the Company may request additional rent which the Hirer is obliged to bear.
4. The Hirer hereby agrees and allows the Company to charge the credit/debit card of the Hirer for the full amount of the value of the Gown on and/or fees and/or damages as per paragraphs 2 and 3 above.
5. The Hirer allows the company to contact the hirer by telephone or electronically (e-mail, SMS, etc) or any other way, for matters relating exclusively to the hiring of the Gown.
6. The Gown should not be washed or ironed. The Gown can be dry cleaned.
7. This agreement will terminate with the return of the Gown and accessories on time and in good condition within the time according to paragraphs 1,2 & 3.